Increase number of lines scrolled by scroll mouse

Jay Mistry jaylinux53 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:30:02 UTC 2009

This is one Ubuntu 9.04 (i686) with the GNOME DE (2.26). I have looked
for a way to increase the number of lines scrolled per single
wheel-scroll of the mouse (/ it is a standard Logitech 3-button Laser
mouse with a middle scroll-wheel /).  I would like to be able to do
this on a system-wide basis, rather than for a single application such
as Firefox/OpenOffice Writer.

System - Preferences - Mouse does not have this configuration option.

Thanks,

Jay

--
Linux User 483705 | openSUSE 11.1, Ubuntu 9.04  (i686) w/ Windows XP
Smolts Profile: