WebCam Cannon powershot A520

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 21:38:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com> wrote:

> It will only see the camera if the camera is set in view picture mode
> but not in take picture mode. With MS you could take pictures and
> video with the computer using the camera.

Does it have an SD type card and do you have an SD card reader on your
computer? If so, it's got to be an easier way to get to the pictures
than mounting the camera. Mine's ancient PTP type (Kodak Easyshare) so
I just take the card out and put it in the computer. Much easier. :)

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.