Openoffice Letterhead

Andrew Farris flyindragon1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 09:21:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 14:49 -0700, NoOp wrote:
[snip wasted time...]
> You'll see from the link I posted previously those instructions are
> almost word-for-word...
>
> <http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt/entry/creating_screen_optimized_pdf_documents>

dang...I suppose I should've read this _before_ posting, eh?

> Note to drew: your subject probably should have been along the lines of
> OOo background, as a full page background/watermark isn't really a
> 'Letterhead' eh?answer his question

True, but the OP had stated that he was using a letterhead he scanned
in, and was subsequently trying to make full-page presumably to make
the borders/positioning match up right. I assumed that from this point
he made:

> On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 09:49 -0600, drew.einhorn wrote:
[snip]
> >> 1)  Instead of filling the entire page.  I just fills the area inside
> >> the margins.
> >> How do I get the background to fill the entire page?

I was simply trying to address this point. I blame a general lack of
sleep on my part, which I shall go remedy right now :)

--
Andrew