Ubuntu from source

Rashkae ubuntu at tigershaunt.com
Thu Sep 24 14:35:34 UTC 2009

Derek Broughton wrote:

> No, they're not - and Florian even posted the relevant excerpt from the GPL.
> So no, I haven't missed the point.

Florian clarified/corrected some of my statements, but I stand by what
Canonical is obliged.  Please read the link I posted early in the thread
to the Mepis issues.  You can debate your interpretation of the wording
however much, but it means little to me.  What is relevant, to my point
of view, is how the FSF lawyers interpret this, and if you manage to
catch their attention, it is they you would have to debate this with.