Help

Andrew Farris flyindragon1 at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 15:22:07 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 05:57 -0600, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
[snip]
>     I think windows 98 is too old for wubi.

I thought so too, till I checked the actual requirements:

http://wubi-installer.org/faq.php#requirements

        What platforms are supported?
                Wubi will run on on all Windows versions from Windows 98
                to Windows Vista except Windows ME. More platforms to
                come soon. Linux/*nix/*BSD are supported through Lubi
                (download location and guide), and Mac OSX will
                eventually be supported through Mubi (developers still
                needed).

Interesting, no?

--
Andrew