Experience with Mac's BootCamp anyone?

Mark C. Miller mr.mcmiller at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:26:37 UTC 2009

The school I teach at is replacing my computer lab with Macs with
BootCamp.  I've already discovered that BootCamp will only run Vista (not
sure about Windows 7, but definitely not XP.

So I'm going to have a choice when I power the computer up between
windows and Mac OS X.  You'll notice what's missing from this puzzle?
Ubuntu!

I'd like to know if Wubi will install under Windows when BootCamp is
used.  Even better, can BootCamp handle OS X, Windows and Ubuntu as three
separate OSs?

I can't find much on the web about BootCamp and Ubuntu other than a
couple of articles that said you could use instead of Windows.

Replies from folks with experience or better search skills are much
appreciated.

mcm

--
Mark C. Miller