[OT] ubuntu-users and Gmail

Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Tue Sep 15 12:00:17 BST 2009

On Fri, September 11, 2009 12:20, Hal Burgiss wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 09:21:10PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
>> I keep getting the ubuntu-users Mailman list disabled for "excessive
>> bounces" -- I assume because Gmail is rejecting some messages (spam
>> filtering) sent by the list.
>>
>> Is this his happening to anyone else that uses Gmail?
>
> Nope.

No Gmail here, I run my own server.
But the list "got stuck" for me on 08/09 (I've sent a few test messages),
and now they are getting trough again. My mailserver is literally getting
bombarded by chlorine.canonical.com
Nothing changed at my end so what is wrong with the list? Same problem
with sounder.

--
Amedee