Facebook is anti-Linux! Help change them!

sdavmor sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Sat Sep 12 18:04:51 UTC 2009

Steve Reilly wrote:
> Jonathan D. Armendariz wrote:
>> Knapp wrote:
>>> http://blog.kenweiner.com/2008/01/facebook-has-no-love-for-linux.html
>>>

>>> Please help make Facebook Linux Friendly!
>> Works fine enough for me in Firefox and Chromium as it stands.
>

> yeah not sure what their talking about.  its browser based, not
> much you can do to *not* support linux.  works fine here with
> firefox, been using facebook since its inception with no problems.

+1

I've been using FB on WinXp, Vista, Win 7, Ubuntu 8.04 - 9.04, SUSE,
10.x - 11.x, Fedora and spinoffs, and various others. It works like a
champ everywhere for all the important functions.
Systems Theory music project: <www.systemstheory.net>
on GarageBand: <www.garageband.com/systemstheory>
on CDBaby: CDBaby <www.cdbaby.com/all/systemstheory>
NP: nowt