Facebook is anti-Linux! Help change them!

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Sat Sep 12 06:19:44 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 07:50 +0200, Knapp wrote:
> http://blog.kenweiner.com/2008/01/facebook-has-no-love-for-linux.html

I looked at this link and had to deny setting 4 cookies, what are the
good for?

> Please help make Facebook Linux Friendly!

I opened facebook in my out of the box Ubuntu jaunty Firefox w/
adblock plus and other addons installed an found it not messing up in
any way.  What are you complaining about?  IMHO facebook is a nice
site, but I didn't try to vote since I'm no US citizen.

> Facebook is one of the biggest sites on the net. It is were many kids
> hang out and if they can force them into MS then we are loosing a
> large group of future users (or current). My brother has 2 computer
> systems. The reason is so that he can run Linux on one and run MS on
> the other so that he can use Facebook. Please help put a stop to this!

Maybe our setup is broken?

Regs
  Siggy
--