Free support Was: Re: Problem with compiz cube

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 10 17:13:31 UTC 2009

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:43:27 +0200
Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is an endless discussion, so this will be my last post about this
> problem.

fair enough.

> So, if I don't pay I should get nothing: neither ubuntu. How did I
> get it? If you offer free software, ethic impose you to support it
> for free. Of course, if you are not able to solve the problem it's
> not a problem, but you must try.
> If you don't want to support it, don't even offer it.

May I divert your attention here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/support ?
Specifically to this link:
http://www.ubuntu.com/support/communitysupport
where it states that this mailing list is for /community/ support.

Maybe that is an ambiguous phrasing and needs further definition as,
"community-/provided/ support?

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs