Apology

Brittany linuxwolfz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 16:17:18 UTC 2009

James I disagree with you. A couple of bad apples on a Linux community list shouldn't persuade people from staying away from Linux. As what you said Linux is about choice and freedom. People will have to choose whether or not they're ready leap into that first step of freedom. I choose ubuntu Linux because I'm tired of using an unstable operating system. I'm tired of catching worms and Trojans. I'm tired of the crap that comes with the windows operating system. I use ubuntu because I love it. When I was using windows before I became so excessivly obessive over deleting my reg files. If I let t slip for a few weeks my computer would be slow as a turtle.

Brittany
Sent from my iPhone