Apology

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:26:19 UTC 2009

Hi Derek

On Monday 07 September 2009 02:21:10 Derek Broughton wrote:
> Christopher Lemire wrote:
> > Sorry about the bandwidth exceeded messages. With approx 200 hits to
> > my website in one evening, I overloaded that guy's photobucket
> > account. I now have the pictures posted at a reliable source, so now
> > you may check out my blog at
>
> What sort of apology is it that follows foul-mouthed off-topic posts with
> new off-topic spam?
>
> Go away.
> <plonk>
> --
> derek

Have to admit it don't lend to his credability on the list. Linux is about
choice, including the choice not to use it if that's what you want. The only
thing our friend seems to be doing is spreading his own hatred and coming off
as someone who wants all to think as he does and can't handle any criticism
when it's received. As a result I tend to just delete his posts now. His
attitude is one that might actually push some away from Linux esp if the
reader thinks his is a typical Linux Community attitude. More oft than not
his approach imho does more harm than good for the cause :(

James