NEW Problem WITH UBUNTU STARTUP

Andrew Farris flyindragon1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 07:34:03 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-09-06 at 21:48 +0530, ashwin1711 wrote:
[snip]

> Dear Derek,
>                   I am facing a problem with Ubuntu.I have downloaded
> 9.04 and try to format with that but my keyboard doesnot work and when
> I inserted DVD in it then its not working.whta to do now..Last time I
> told you before problem..now already i have downloaded but its not
> working..do you have any idea.Could I make format from root or from
> setup

ashwin1711,

I'm sorry to say it, but after all this, since you've gotten yourself a
new Ubuntu disk, yet you still can't boot from it, your keyboard is
still apparently not working, and your touchpad is still apparently not
working, that I'd have to say I believe the computer itself is faulty.
Hardware issue, not software.

It may not be the solution you were hoping for, but if you can, I'd
recommend taking it to somebody who knows computers, or a professional
repair shop, and have then check to see if the hardware is faulty.

--
Andrew