Combining multiple PDF files into one File.

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Thu Sep 3 20:13:06 UTC 2009

I am trying to put together an information packet for a Triathlon.

All of the course maps are on individual .pdf files (one map per file).

I need to be able to put marks on the maps (where I want to place safety
volunteers), and combine a bunch of maps into one multipage .pdf file to
email to some of the volunteers.

Is there a tool in Ubuntu that lets me do this? Is it multiple tools?
What are they called?

Kip
--

Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...