Hate SATA hard drives

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:46:38 UTC 2009

J Bickhard wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Leonard
> Chatagnier<lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

	So explain, since you give no advice and admit you do not know a thing
about Linux and Ubuntu, how you came to the conclusion that 98% of my
help is wrong???

	Here is some advice to you: Until you know a lot about Linux and Ubuntu
stop telling others how stupid they are on the Ubuntu list. Do something
else like read the Help on your Linux, if you have any.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User