Hate SATA hard drives

J Bickhard jbickhard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:28:30 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Leonard
Chatagnier<lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> [...]
I agree in that Karl-bashing gets old, I got carried away :-\. Yes,
his snooty replies can be funny, much for the same reason Dr. House's
blunt truth and put-downs are funny. Karl just doesn't give out
correct information, and acts like there's no way it can be wrong. I
don't know the first thing about Linux and Ubuntu, and I'm not afraid
to admit it. That's why I subscribed to this list, and why I don't
help people, I don't know how.