Good Idea for new users

Matt Brown mbrown7776 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:46:34 UTC 2009

I did a straight upgrade to the beta awhile back on my dev machine and
it went very smooth.
I think Debian and its derivatives are very good that way and agree I
have some Debian servers that other than kernel updates have not been
booted in years and I would never do a fresh install on one of them. One
of the reasons I like Debian so much is the upgrade and package
management systems.

Just my 2 cents.

-Matt