PDF Editor...?

Andrew Farris flyindragon1 at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 00:22:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 07:40 -0500, Larry Shields wrote:
> *Is there a good pdf editor, I have a manual which is in the pdf format,
> the first part is in english, the second part is in spanish*...*So that
> part I would like to edit out, which would save alot of printing & paper...

Even though you've already got a solution here, for future reference you
can also give pdfedit a try.  it's in the repos (search for "pdfedit").

It provides a pretty nice GUI for editing PDFs, and lets you do all
sorts of things, like split up documents, add/remove pages, and even
edit text in the pdf (provided it isn't a scanned image).

Hopefully that might prove useful to you some time in the future :)

--
Andrew