PDF Editor...?

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Thu Oct 29 14:41:10 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> Ian Coetzee wrote:
>
>> My guess is it will just be easier to "print" those parts out by
>> reprinting the relevant pages (I am assuming that the languages are on
>> different pages).
>>
>> I usually do that to a pdf, by using "pdf creator" under windows,
>> however I have no idea how to print to pdf under linux, maybe someone
>> else can fill that blank spot in for me.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Larry Shields <larryesu at charter.net> wrote:
>>
>>> *Is there a good pdf editor, I have a manual which is in the pdf format,
>>> the first part is in english, the second part is in spanish*...*So that
>>> part I would like to edit out, which would save alot of printing & paper...
>>>
>>> Thanks for any help any one can offer...
>>>
>>> Larry
>>> *
>>>
>>> --
>>> Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
>>> by Ubuntu ver 9.10 Karmic
>>> 73 de Larry/wd9esu 33yr's A.R.O.
>>> Reg# Linux User 484593
>>>
>>> "This is Linux Country,
>>> on a quiet night you can hear
>>> WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"
>>>
>>> GPG Fingerprint: A4D2 BFC2 B21B 8F7A C336 EFDC 7039 3CA5 3332 076E
>>> Public Key available from subkeys.pgp.net
>>>

>>> --
>>>

> 	Since I use Ubuntu 9.10 the Linux pdf viewer has a place you
> can write down just the pages you want to print. Very simple
> but write down what you want before you start.
>
> 73 Karl

*Hi Karl,

I too am using 9.10, and have since the first beta version came out,
just keep'ed with all of the updates...So far it is working just fine
here...

Also I did try pdf viewer, but I suppose that I did not realize that you
print out only what you wanted...So I will look into it alittle more...

Thanks for the reply...

Larry
*