[Ubuntu Karmic Beta] Java + SeaMonkey 2.x

Lucio M Nicolosi lmnicolosi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 02:36:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Leonard Chatagnier
<lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> [...]

Months ago I gave a very quick look at SeaMonkey and although I used
to miss Netscape, decided to stay with old and heavy and reliable
TBird plus FF, were I still can configure all (but Yahoo) my IMAP, POP
and news at gmane accounts (although I find web Gmail nice to follow
Ubuntu-Users). Sorry for the question, regarding SM I'm not even a
newbie, but isn't SM mail entirely based on TBird?

L.

--
L M Nicolosi, Eng.
Lat.:  23°34'4.79"S - Long.: 46°39'59.53"W