Feedback on xvideo-xorg-driver-intel wanted

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 23:46:55 UTC 2009

I had some problems with intel video chipsets, but in my case they were
all related to 3D desktop effects and composition. I added the following
lines to the Device section of my xorg.conf:
  Option		"AccelMethod"			"uxa"
  Option		"EXAOptimizeMigration"		"true"
  Option		"MigrationHeuristic"		"greedy"
  Option		"Tiling"			"true"