Quality of Ubuntu List

Sandro Sanna san-sa at hotmail.it
Sat Oct 10 16:48:08 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!

Problem with GPA-> ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650<- (the update crashes the Operating System)

I've got a Acer Aspire 6530G with a very bad audio and a damned Graphic Card
I'm a beginner here in the Ubuntu Community(I don't
even know how to install a thing). However I made a great mistake, I
installed linux without Windows and I can't get back to
my old Operating System..

If you got the updates please write me

Thanks everyone and sorry for my bad english
P.S: perhaps the X3600 is the same of HD3600