Help with installation

Michael White enlightenedshadow at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 05:27:14 UTC 2009

Dear Jay,

Thanks for your post It is most helpful. However I cannot reinstall Windows XP because the Installer is not on a CD. When we bought the PC it came pre installed on the HDD. Now the virus that is forcing me to format is not allowing me to access the installer. If you know a way to reinstall Windows without booting up Windows and not a CD then that would be great.