NFS server and client BIG problems on 9.10

Alex Berber berber.it at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 00:02:07 UTC 2009

*NFS server and client BIG problems on 9.10*
Hello, I have the next problem, I've installed NFS server and client on
my home server and laptop. On server I've shared directory Shara like this:

Code:

user at server$ sudo nano /etc/exports
/home/booch/Shara/ 192.168.1.102(rw,sync,no_subtree_check)

I gave access to my laptop with IP 192.168.1.102
I've modify file /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny

Code:

user at server$ sudo nano /etc/hosts.deny
portmap: 192.168.1.102/24
lockd: 192.168.1.102/24
mountd: 192.168.1.102/24
rquotad: 192.168.1.102/24
statd: 192.168.1.102/24

Code:

user at server$ sudo nano /etc/hosts.allow
portmap: 192.168.1.102/24
lockd:   192.168.1.102/24
rquotad: 192.168.1.102/24
mountd:  192.168.1.102/24
statd:   192.168.1.102/24

Code:

user at server$ sudo /etc/init.d/nfs-kernel-server restart

On client machine:
Code:

user at client$ sudo mount.nfs 192.168.1.100:/home/booch/Shara /home/mothes/data/ -rw

After this command I have connected file system from server but just
like *READ-FILE SYSTEM ONLY* I can't write something in directory data
on client machine. With rights everything is OK.

*And I can't imagine why ??
Please I need your help, if you have any idea, thanks a lot.*