Jose Medrano tier68 at
Tue Nov 24 16:10:53 UTC 2009

By default??? That's something weird, may be it's installed as a dependency.
But no, there is no harm if you just uninstall it (considering you don't use
it), or to prevent the module from loading.
Jose A. Medrano

In The Name Of God, Those Who Had Become Into Eternal Life Without A Will,
Eternal Night Shal Be Granted. Amen

Samuel Goldwyn<>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never