little survey on email habits

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Thu Nov 19 16:22:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, November 19, 2009 10:37, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> I respectfully disagree.
>> I use Squirrelmail, and it threads just fine, thank you.
>> I'm also using procmail:
>>

> I stand corrected. Are there any free webmail-providers who use
> Squirrelmail, though, or must the user maintain his own server? My
> argument was for those using webmail providers.

I don't know about free webmail provider, but one of my cow-orkers has
Evonet as his ISP (previously XS4All Belgium) and they use Squirrelmail.

Anyway, anyone can set up their own mail/webserver nowadays, and pretty
cheap too, with all those services "in the cloud". (Amazon Web Services -
I'm gonna try it one of these days)