little survey on email habits

Thu Nov 19 09:43:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:21:44 +0200
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> > TBH, I'd always assumed that pretty much everyone did, since the
> > only mail client I know of that really refuses to do it is Outlook.
> >

> Most people use web-based mail today, and the only web-based client
> that threads even remotely properly is Gmail.

I'd not call GMail's attempt even 'remotely properly', but i'd
forgotten about the prevalence of webmail.

And, yeah, Outlook's 'group by conversation' is hillariously uselss,
but still makes it marginally simpler to keep track of things. I'm told
we're getting IMAP access to the exchange box soon, which should help
alleviate my general desire to kill people's pets...

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)