Karmic screensaver asks for password

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Mon Nov 16 15:16:28 UTC 2009

    Xandros> 1. experiment would be to set
    Xandros> /apps/gnome-power-manager/buttons/lid_ac
    Xandros> to the value "nothing"

No change.

    Xandros> 2. experiment would be to set
    Xandros> /apps/gnome-power-manager/lock/suspend
    Xandros> to "false"

Are you sure you mean "false"?  It isn't one of the values listed in
the description.  In any case, "false" didn't do anything.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I've been singing. I've been taking a part in White sand and grey
sand.  I don't know anything about it. Never mind. I'll take any part
in anything. It's all the same, if you're loud enough.

Charles Dickens, _Little Dorrit_