smtp+pop3+imap+tls+webmail+anti spam+anti virus

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at
Fri Nov 13 22:16:22 UTC 2009

Eugeneapolinary Ju wrote:
>does anyone has a good howto, docs how to set up an smtp, pop3, imap server, with webmail, and has anti virus solution, and even spam filtering? :D [plus secure connection for the clients :D ]
>wich softwares are the best for this? [e.g.: "vsftpd is the most secure ftp server"..]
>users would be from /etc/passwd [so not virtual users]
>thank you!

I only know Qmailrocks ( but it was using Vpopmail which is virtual domain manager. So...

Good luck finding one.

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Selatan 12210
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465