Wireless: network detected, but no connection

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 00:18:47 UTC 2009

NoOp wrote:

> On my wireless laptop (9.10) I've been testing with NM (I normally use
> wicd, but thought I'd give NM a try) & only have wpa2 set up. I can test

I had started to use wicd a while back, but I am now back to nm because
wicd has no feature to deal with vpn connections. (sorry for going OT a
bit).

I recall having switched to wicd because nm couldn't deal with wpa2 at
that time or some such problem. Not sure if it is still the case,
haven't tested it yet in that scenario.

ever having been read.