Ubuntu, SATA, installation!?

0 the_herd_of_the_horses at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 00:19:33 UTC 2009

I've not installed Ubuntu yet, I want to know whether it supports the SATA controller of the PC mentioned. I hope the manual tells enough information about the SATA controller for you to answer.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8oLg_kLKV2eNGE1Njk5NjUtMjNlOC00NzQ0LWEwM2YtOTlkNThiOTBkNzZj&hl=en

Actually, I'm not sure whether I'm going to install Ubuntu, and am afraid that I'll not cope with the installation, as this is my first installation of an OS.

I would be extremely glad if I could get a relevant and helpful reply.