Brasero won't copy a CD Solved!
glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 7 18:31:10 UTC 2009
On 11/07/2009 02:01 AM, Graham Watkins wrote:
> However, since my original post, I have upgraded to 9.10 and I note that
> a couple of days ago the updates included a new version of Brasero.
> How far the solving of the problem is due to the upgrading and updating
> and how much due to my workaround, I'm not really sure as yet.
Here are the changes from that update:
2.28.2-0ubuntu1 updates (main) three days ago
* Published on 2009-11-04
brasero (2.28.2-0ubuntu1) karmic-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream version: (LP: #458709)
- Data project: multiple file rename do not work
- Remember volume title
- Crash when launching with -e option
- brasero crashed with SIGSEGV in
brasero_burn_session_set_image_output_full() (LP: #449644)
- Make burning audio cds with brasero work (LP: #459103)
Unfortunately those changes haven't made it to Jaunty & my only
DVD/CD-RW is on Jaunty.
More information about the ubuntu-users