Network Manager

Clint Tinsley clintin at linuxmail.org
Thu Nov 5 17:20:53 UTC 2009

More evidence as to how badly broken Ubuntu 9.10 is.  I could not get wireless to work in 9.10 using the default NM installation.  The wireless lights show that the driver is working but no connectivity.  As to my earlier note, after tonight, 9.10 is a page in history until it the next releease, be it a .1 or .2.