E-Machines

mdovell at comcast.net mdovell at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 12:55:17 UTC 2009

Recently I somewhat struggled to but Ubuntu on it but ultimately I came to the conclusion that wubi was the way to put it on. Nearly every boot disk I made didn't work all the way. But in using wubi to install it works great.
Besides I can somewhat use the windows partition as simply a dumping ground for other stuff. The only thing I find somewhat lacking on Ubuntu is games (I've tried wine but it isn't 100% with games) but I hardly play games.
My printer works, I get online while it is installing...overall it works quite well.