apt won't fetch anything from any server

anon anon gnuisancev3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:57:20 UTC 2009

I see what he was getting at, and it was my mistake as I created  the error
text file about 15 min previously to sending the email, afterwards I had run
the "Software Sources" tool, to attempt to use a different server, which
changed the server listed in the sources.list file.

So where it was my fault for not picking up on what i uploaded that was not
the issue.