Multiple Options in grub

vijay shanker vijay.shad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 06:14:04 UTC 2009

Hi Leo,

Yes you are right it is kernels. :)

My questions:

1> I used synaptic package manager to update to latest version of UBUNTU.
When i opened this tool; it suggested me to upgrade and i did.

2> What  sort of implications are there of having multiple kernel options
other then having a fall back option.

3> why UBUNTU does not update kernels; instead of reinstalling the latest
version?

4> Is there will be any problem with my machine if i uninstall.

In the mean time i have read the tutorials at ubuntu site for doing the
changes you said. and fully understand then. As i think of. :)

Regards,
Vijay Shanker Dubey