Dist Upgrade

Emil Payne EHSPayne at angelwoodpines.org
Mon Nov 2 23:17:47 UTC 2009

NoOp wrote:
> On 11/02/2009 12:06 PM, Emil Payne wrote:
> ..
>> What the heck is lenny doing in there?  I don't see lenny in my
>> repository lists anywhere.
>>
>> Dell-Mint john # apt-get update
>> Ign http://ftp.us.debian.org karmic-proposed-updates Release.gpg
>> Get:1 http://http.us.debian.org lenny Release.gpg [1032B]
>
> Umm... why is your repository target set for us.debian.org?

I don't know.  I used synaptic to re-install update-manager in case
there was a problem and it wiped out all my third party repositories
like medibuntu, so I just used it bare hoping to get an upgrade.
Synaptic showed no new upgrades or even updates, but update-manager
showed a bunch of upgrades.  Now it is telling me things like it is
unable to upgrade from lenny to jaunty.  etc/apt/sources.list and
./sources.list.saves all have "karmic" listed as the distro.

--
Fantasy Football Rules: