new box

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:08:59 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Verde Denim <tdldev at gmail.com> wrote:
> All
> Just built a new machine...
> AMD quad-core X64 Phenom 2 on a GIGABYTE mobo with an NVIDIA XFX GTS 1GB
> DDR3 graphics

drool :)

Mine's an Intel core2quad 6600 w/4 gigs of ram. intel x4500 video.

> Have others here on the list got an opinion strongly in 1 g direction or the
> other (win w/ubuntu as virtual vs ubuntu w/win as virtual?)

I'm kinda thinking that the Ubuntu with Windows as guest is a better
approach, but I only do virtualization stuff sparingly, and as of yet
don't do any windows virtualizing at the moment.; I use Virtualbox
(amd64) and run a sidux guest.

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.