I'm losing hope..HELP

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 11:53:21 UTC 2009

Spark A wrote:

> From: x-3 at hotmail.it
> To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> Subject: I'm losing hope..HELP
> Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 10:49:01 +0200
>

> I don't know if I'm emailing to the right email address for my problem....
> I'm stuck there I need a pull out.
>
> as I was working on ubuntu dealing with a crash....ubuntu was telling me that there is no space left on device (thats not right).
>
> so I restarted the pc...and a black screen poped up in my face..
> I attached a pic of the screen....check it out......................
>
> I have posted my problem in 2 ubuntu forums help and support...but no one replied..
> so I'm trying to get some help from the main help and support.......
>

> thanks,
>

> See all the ways you can stay connected to friends and family
> Show them the way! Add maps and directions to your party invites.
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/products/events.aspx

    Please tell us more. From the picture you took it appears your
trying to run Ubuntu Jaunty on a Windows file system. This will not
work. Not sure how you got to that point.

    Sounds like you might need to re-load Ubuntu and use a new partition
and format it to ext3. Good luck.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI