sharing files between ubuntu computers

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:11:43 UTC 2009

I can sftp from the Jaunty to the intrepid but not the other way
around.  To do this i had to disable firestarter as I did not have the
jaunty's ip address in firestarter.   I tried to add it but
firestarter is not allowing me to do so for some reason; seemed to
allow it but then does not list it but this might be an unrelated
problema.

I tried konqueror from intrepid and it did not work.  I have not
installed konqueror on jaunty yet.

Thoughts?

thanks so much to you both!

gary