KDE4.3 beta issues

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Thu May 28 16:49:11 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 27 May 2009 10:11:13 pm Brendan wrote:

> Terrell, go back and re-read what most people are saying: KDE 4.0 was not
> meant for end-users. It was marked "Experimental" everywhere. It was a
> product for developers. End of story.

IF it were not meant for end users, why was it the ONLY version of KDE offered
in 8.10?  I have had several people that I installed Ubuntu on their machines
for, leave Ubuntu completely because of it.  I stayed with 8.04 because 8.10
and 9.04 were both flawed as far as workable KDE and if it not fixed soon, I
too may have to leave Ubuntu.  The "end of story" is when you drive away
users, you no longer have a product to develop!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org