Ubuntu 8.04 LTS problem

jiten jha jitenjha11 at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 06:04:30 UTC 2009

Dear Nils,
                As u told me i do that . But the problem i tell you.
 Suppose i open firefox and open 8 to 7 sites. after that i open eclipse and
any other software . or i just running only eclipse .
than the screen get black and that software and any other software , firefox
not work and i have to restart pc and force full quit the software. you get
my point what i want to ex plane you .

Thanks

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Nils Kassube <kassube at gmx.net> wrote:

> jiten jha wrote:
> >                  I am facing problem in Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Desktop . The
> > problem is that when i am running any application or other software
> > than my laptop or Desktop getting black screen.
>
> Do you perhaps mean "when i am running NO application or other
> software"? Then maybe you have a problem with a screen saver. You could
> uninstall all 3D screen savers (usually those are the trouble makers) or
> just setup your system to only use the blank screen type screen saver.
>

> Nils

Regards
Jitendra Jha
Jr. Linux System Administrator