Httpd-devel

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:57:01 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle
<mailinglists at mailnewsrss.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I am trying to make this command work on Ubunto (from CentOS)
>
> $ cd /opt/coldfusion8/runtime/bin
> $ ./wsconfig -server coldfusion -ws Apache -bin /usr/sbin/httpd \
> -script /etc/init.d/httpd -dir /etc/httpd/conf -coldfusion -v
>
> I am stumped at -script because I believe that is how apache is started.

Well, I don't know much about CF, but I suspect that it should be more like:

$ ./wsconfig -server coldfusion -ws Apache -bin /usr/sbin/apache2 \
-script /etc/init.d/apache2 -dir /etc/apache2/conf.d -coldfusion -v

No clue as to what the -ws flag does?

You might need to play with the -dir flag.  Maybe it should just be
'/etc/apache2/' - not sure on that one.

Chris