Httpd-devel

Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle mailinglists at MailNewsRSS.com
Fri May 22 17:49:52 UTC 2009

Hi Chris,

I am trying to make this command work on Ubunto (from CentOS)

$ cd /opt/coldfusion8/runtime/bin
$ ./wsconfig -server coldfusion -ws Apache -bin /usr/sbin/httpd \
-script /etc/init.d/httpd -dir /etc/httpd/conf -coldfusion -v

I am stumped at -script because I believe that is how apache is started.

-Jason