VPN/PPTP Gui client to MS VPN

Christian Östring christian at primitus.se
Fri May 15 08:08:23 UTC 2009

Thanks for you replay.

I have tried network-manager and it only says that the service can't
start.
And after i created a VPN connection i cant edit the settings without
recreate the profile.

Kvpnc is so buggy and i can't disconnet aftar i connection.
When i select one VPN profile it can connect to a different even if it
says that it connects to the selected profile.

Anyone that has a working solution ?

/Christian

fre 2009-05-15 klockan 13:26 +0530 skrev Raseel Bhagat:
> 2009/5/15 Christian Östring <christian at primitus.se>
>
>         Hello,
>
>         Anyone got a solution that works to run VPN/pptp with GUI
>         against MS VPN server.
>

> There's kvpnc, but I have not used it extensively.
> Network-Manager has PTP and VPNC plugins called network-manager-pptp,
> network-manager-vpnc which work pretty well. I use them everyday.
>
> Thanks,
> Raseel
> http://raseel.in

Med vänliga hälsningar