Missing Linux apps on Windows

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Tue May 12 22:51:31 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 12 May 2009 2:42:55 pm marc wrote:

> Tell you what, you'd love the search features in Directory Opus (Windows
> only  unfortunately). Opus is the only tool I miss in Linux. Well, almost.

Directory Opus is what I missed most when I lost my Amiga.  Well, that and AZ!
I did find something in Linux pretty close to Opus though.  It is called
Krusader and works quite like Directory Opus worked in Amiga.  Never owned a
windoze machine, and I have ONLY repaired them for other people by using
Knoppix tools.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org