FF 3 Lag

Tue May 12 14:34:50 UTC 2009

As in a page loads and then the time difference between from moving the
scroll bar to the actual page moving is very, very noticeable.

Also, just highlighting something in this reply and pressing delete saw a
noticeable time difference in pressing the button to the delete actually
taking place.

I'm aware it maybe graphics and that's why I supplied my graphics card to
see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

2009/5/12 Dirk Freitag <unreal.linux at gmail.com>

> Anthony Gardner wrote:
> > Is anyone else experiencing a terrible lag in FF?
> >
> > lspci
> > 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
> > Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0c)
> > 00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
> > Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0c)
> >

> What do you mean by lag?  How is your FF lagging?
>
> --
> Dirk Freitag
> Linux Registered User Number 487244          [http://counter.li.org/]

100% naturally selected. 0% designed.