Network upgrade from Hardy directly to Jaunty

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Mon May 11 03:11:06 UTC 2009

NoOp wrote:
>On 05/10/2009 12:04 PM, Anthony M. Rasat wrote:
>> Now, I need someone else to confirm this and maybe anyone else
>> blogging these hacks somewhere since I didn't find anything similar
>> from Google. Thanks.
>
>Bottom line... it works, but I'd recommend against it unless
>you're prepared to deal with the above issues + any issues that
>you run across w/apps later.

Yeah, not for someone with faint at hearts (chuckles).

Mine are better story, I've seen no hiccup whatsoever. But this is a jump from Hardy directly to Jaunty, it may be entirely different situation if it was, say, from Gutsy to Jaunty.

Ok then, blog it up, Scotty.

--

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Selatan 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465