The future of Ubuntu Linux.... Will it make Micro$oft go bankrupt?

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Sun May 10 05:20:56 UTC 2009

Brittany wrote:
>Although it may sound ridiculous having to hear
>that Micro$oft went bankrupt because of a free Open
>Source Operating system such as Ubuntu...
>Is it really possible?

This is an OT, please make the subject refer to it as well. And this mailing list is not appropriate to discuss that because this is a "Ubuntu user technical support,not for general discussions."

Not to mention I'm not fortune teller. Perhaps they will buy Slackware and rebrand it as Microsoft Linux Professional Server.

--

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Selatan 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465