Impressed

Mark Miller mr.mcmiller at gmail.com
Sat May 9 02:28:36 UTC 2009

As a new guy on the block (both to the OS and the list) I wanted to
complement ya'll.  Even when you digress from the topic, the discussion
remains civil; very little name calling and invoking of ancestors for the
most part.

Seeing the breadth of participation from so many nations made me wonder at
how far people will go to express themselves in English to part of this
group.  Lord know they're doing far better than most of us could do in their
native language,  The extra effort they put into explaining technical
material in a language not their primary tongue is very impressive.  Thanks
for those efforts. I hope the responses you get are worth the time you put
into phrasing the question.

mcm

--
Mark C. Miller